Joined: 10 Jun 2015
|Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:18 am Post subject: Should GGG Add Nets That Work On PoE Dead Beasts
|Recently, in Path of Exile, GGG conducted a poll: Should they add Nets that work on Dead Beasts? Players have different opinions, GGG developed three options are:
1. No: In this case, we'll keep the current capture mechanics how they are.
2. Yes, but more common: In this case, we'll add the nets as something that you can expect to have a few of, meaning you can often just kill monsters and capture later without having to engage as strongly with the regular capture mechanic.
3. Yes, but more rare: In this case, they'll be added as items that are harder to find. High-level players will try to generally use the regular capture mechanic, but can repair mistakes by throwing one of these more valuable nets.
If "No" gets more than 50% of votes, then it wins and GGG won't add the nets. If any combination of "Yes" gets 50% of votes or more, then they will be added. "Yes, but more common" will only be selected if it gets 50% of total votes itself, so "Yes, but more rare" is the middle ground and default option if neither of the others reaches 50%.
Let's take a look at the opinions of different players:
1. Honestly, I just want the animation to speed up a bit, and maybe cancel current animations (being locked into a long Cyclone because I underestimated damage, and unable to stop and net is very annoying).
2. Yeah, this info makes me want to change my vote. I put "Yes, but more rare", because there are times I can't waste time trying to target the beast I want, or else I risk dying. If I knew that change was coming, I would have voted "No".
3. I voted yes. I think they may be unnecessary with this change, but it depends on how small this "small radius" is. As a totems player, I am worried this change will make no difference if the radius is too small.
Regardless of the outcome of the vote, one thing we can be sure of is that GGG will of course keep working to improve every aspect of the league they can. If you don't want to be left behind in the game just because of lack of orbs, please buy poe orbs on https://www.u4gm.com/path-of-exile.