FIFA Coins Forum Index FIFA Coins
To discuss about FIFA coins!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Is Flipping Currency In Path Of Exile?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FutSixteenCoin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:13 am    Post subject: What Is Flipping Currency In Path Of Exile? Reply with quote

In Path of Exile, even if you like to just map, you don't need to be a hide out warrior to flip, and you can still make 50+ chaos per trade easily for a few seconds of your time. If you aren't flipping or investing you are losing free money.

1) It takes money to make money, you can't flip if your poor.

You only need 1-2 X to get started in flipping, depending on RNG with 1-2 X you can make 50 chaos an hour, or you can make up to 300 chaos an hour. It all depends on the RNG of trading.

2) You make more money mapping then flipping.

True and False. It really depends on where you are at in the flipping game and how much currency you have accumulated, and once again RNG. If a mirror drops for someone or some high priced item, you aren't going to beat that profit per hour for the day, but if you take accumulated wealth over a week, the flipper is going to win most of the time, you'd need some seriously good drops to beat out a experienced flipper, even a novice flipper at times.

3) Well if you want to make money flipping, you have to be a hide out warrior, and you can't play the game, so whats the point of flipping anyways?

When you get enough currency you no longer do small trades, you will do trades that you decide are worth leaving your map, when you get good at flipping and knowing what items to flip, you could just flip items that are only going to make you a 50 chaos profit every time, you can do items that will make you 20+ chaos, the sky is the limit to where you want to say whats worth you leaving your map.

4) How much money can you make an hour flipping?

How much chaos do you have? I am still pretty new to the game myself, I just started this season, and I've peaked at making around 2.8k chaos in an hour the other day. Obviously, we aren't going to get this all the time, but I would say I average around 600-800 and the lows are around 300-500 per hour.

The more chaos you have, the more profit you are going to make, being able to buy 1-2k chaos worth of stuff and not minding sitting on it for a few days is huge, but when you are a new to flipping and you are broke, you really can't afford that luxury. for more guides, you can visit https://www.u4gm.com/path-of-exile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FIFA Coins Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: